Beech Wood: Beech wood is a hard non splintering wood that is naturally antibacterial, totally chemical free, durable and shock resistant – making them the perfect addition for teething tots. Each of our Beech rings are unique and may have a different grain from what you see in the photos.
– Please give your teether a quick wash before use!
– Our teethers are easy to wash with a warm damp cloth.
– Do not fully submerge in water as this may cause the beech wood to discolour or change shape
– If your beech ring does need re-treating this is easy to do with any food grade oil (we prefer coconut!)
– Our teethers have been tested and comply with Australian Standards for toys – AS/NZS 8124
– Suitable for infants from 3 months old
– Always supervise your bub when using our teethers
– Discard if teether becomes broken or loose
* This listing is for one wooden ring only.